Founded in 1993, Christabel is a multidisciplinary Professional Firm that offers international business clients and high net worth individuals, the complete range of Corporate Services.
The management team consists of a multi-disciplined team of professionals including, bankers and accountants. Our strategic partners include international firms of lawyers, accountants, tax consultants, bankers and trust companies. The company therefore has access to a wide range of tax, legal and financial expertise.
Our clientele includes high net worth individuals to multinational companies in various industries including manufacturing, distribution and logistics, construction, shipping and financial institutions.
Our mission is to provide a high quality Personal Service to our clients to meet their needs, beyond their expectations.
Our values and working culture are based on principles of trust, team-work, honesty and respect.We are committed to a performance driven culture which is embedded in our service delivery by the recruitment, evaluation and development of our staff.
Our approach to new clients, has always been to apply our strict acceptance criteria in order to ensure that we comply with legal and international standards. We spend a considerable amount of time understanding the prospective clients, their business, their current and future requirements, enabling us to develop the best possible solution.
Our retention approach has been based on developing a very close relationship with our clients, which entails regular visits to their existing operations, understanding their business and related industry, being easily accessible at all times and being committed to their success. These principles have ensured that working together we successfully develop a trusting and lasting business relationship.
Our firm’s policy is to enforce confidentiality in regard to the identity and affairs of our customers.
Drawing from our rich experience in the services sector and our long-term ties with professional associates from around the globe, Christabel can offer the following services to its clients:
We are able to offer professional advice in regards to incorporation of companies, both in Cyprus and various other jurisdictions:
• Company formation in multiple jurisdictions;
• Provision of professional directors;
• Provision of nominee shareholders;
• Provision of Secretary & Secretarial Services;
• Provision of registered address;
• Maintaining and safekeeping the statutory records and registers of the company;
• Appointing auditors;
• Maintaining in safe custody the common seal of the company;
• Preparing the minutes of the directors’ and shareholders’ meetings;
• Calling Annual General Meetings and take Minutes of the AGMs;
• Preparing and filing the company’s annual return;
• Issuing and safe keeping certificates;
• Arranging for legalisation and certification of documents;
• Arranging for any changes in the Company’s share capital, shareholders and beneficial interest of the company;
• Arranging for any changes in the directorship/secretariat of the Company;
• Arranging for any changes in the Company’s Articles of Association;
• Registering company pledges and any other charges;
• Undertaking company searches;
• Issuing of powers of attorney;
• Issuing any Directors’ or Secretaries’ certificates;
• Dissolution services.
We offer to our clients the exclusive management of their bank accounts without them having to liaise with various persons in the bank.
Our services include the following:
• Opening of the bank account on behalf of clients in Cyprus and Switzerland;
• Provision of bank signatories;
• Processing and execution of client authorized payments;
• Electronic notification that payment has been executed;
• Handling applications for new services for clients i.e. internet banking, credit / debit cards;
• Placing of available funds on notice and fixed deposits;
• Arranging for local financing facilities, including trade and credit facilities.
We are able to assist with the formation and establishment of trusts, ongoing trustee and administration services.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
• Formation of a trust;
• Acting as the trustee;
• Provision of protectors;
• Advising on inheritance issues;
• Making distributions to the beneficiaries;
• Maintaining good title on property;
• Opening, administrating and monitoring bank accounts.
Our services include the following:
• Maintenance of the general ledger;
• Maintenance of proper books and records;
• Reconciliation and analysis of bank accounts;
• Preparation of management accounts for clients on quarterly and annual basis;
• Preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
• Preparation of VAT Records, completion of quarterly VAT Returns and submission of the returns to VAT authorities;
• Preparation of Vies forms (where applicable);
• Provision of support to the auditors for their annual audit.
Together, with our associated Law firm, we are able to offer the following:
• Preparation of agreements
• Escrow agency services
• Advice on international financing structures through Cyprus companies and Joint Venture Companies
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• General Company advice
• Incorporation of Trusts
• Real Estate transactions
• Court Applications in relation to companies
Our serviced office services (Exclusive and non-exclusive) are the perfect solution for international companies looking to establish a Cyprus presence.
Our services include:
• A shared office fully furnished, fully climate controlled specifically designated for your needs;
• A local, dedicated telephone line is provided. A professional receptionist answers incoming calls in the company’s name and takes a message and forwards that message to you, according to your specific instructions;
• Dedicated fax line;
• An address to be assigned for collection of all your correspondence in our premises plus P.O. Box;
• Internet connection will be supported by a Wi-Fi facility on this floor;
• The office will be cleaned at regular intervals;
• Support will be provided when visiting the premises by our floor manager.
All the above of non-exclusive Office plus:
• A dedicated office fully furnished, fully climate controlled specifically designated for your needs;
• A space in the climate controlled server room of our premises;
• A parking space for a car to be reserved;
• Safe Custody services in boxes that are stored in our premises in concrete and locked storage room, which is equipped with sophisticated alarms, CCTV monitoring system and has restricted access;
• Domain applications and web-hosting;
• Web design.