The overall objective of the Berlin based Cyprus Trade Centre is the further promotion and expansion of Cyprus’ exports of goods and services in Germany. In addition, the Cyprus Trade Centre in Berlin is responsible, for Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland and Luxembourg.
The main activities and objectives of the Berlin Trade Centre are:
• Promotion of trade in goods & services.
• Promotion of Cyprus as an International Business and Financial/Investment Centre.
• Identification of investment opportunities in Cyprus.
• Dissemination of information on business related matters, investment projects.
• Identification of trading opportunities for Cypriot producers.
• The undertaking of market research aimed at assisting Cypriot entrepreneurs in penetrating foreign markets.