The Cyprus Trade Centre in Paris was founded in 1991 and covers the markets of France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. The overriding objective of its activity is to develop and strengthen the trade relations between Cyprus and the countries where it is accredited, mainly through the support of Cypriot exports of products and services, as well as the promotion of Cyprus as an international business and investment centre.
To achieve this, the Cyprus Trade Centre :
• Takes active part in organizing the participation of Cyprus in international trade fairs and business forums
• Represents Cyprus at various organizations and events
• Provides assistance to Cypriot enterprises wishing to do business abroad, as well as to international companies searching for a partner or wishing to expand their activities in Cyprus
• Carries out market research
• Offers useful economic and commercial information about Cyprus through its constantly updated website.