The Cyprus Trade Centre has been operating in Warsaw since January 2006, and is one of the eleven Trade Centres of the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism.
Its main responsibilities include:
• Promoting and representing Cyprus’ business interests in the Polish market
• Stimulating the growth of mutual trade mainly through promoting, informing and creating favorable conditions for entering the Polish market for Cypriot goods and services
• Encouraging Polish entrepreneurs to learn about the business environment of Cyprus and to take advantage of investment opportunities offered there
• Monitoring trends and development in bilateral trade.
We fulfil our tasks by:
• Establishing and maintaining direct, daily contacts with the Polish and Cyprus business circles
• Preparing comprehensive business and economic information and providing it to potential and interested Polish and Cypriot partners
• Initiating and facilitating contacts
• Active participation in fairs and exhibitions held in Poland
• Organizing bilateral business missions and meetings,
• Maintaining databases
• Cooperation with Polish and Cypriot economic institutions
• Cooperation with Polish economic press and specialized electronic media
• Analyzing selected Polish industry data
• Preparing and issuing own promotional and information materials.