The Cyprus Trade Centre Vienna (CTC-Vienna) was established in 1995 with the aim of promoting the economic and trade interests of the Republic of Cyprus in Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Czech Republic.
The main duties of the CTC- Vienna are:
• Promoting Cyprus as an international business and financial centre through the organisation of seminars, business delegations and advertisements in relevant papers
• Providing information concerning market structures, prices , competition, business contacts etc. for Cypriot companies and coaching them before and during the entry into the markets
• Organising trade delegations and participation in selected trade fairs
• Establishing and maintaining contacts with companies, chambers, associations and international organisations
• Providing information to potential customers regarding Cypriot products and services
• Working on trade inquiries
The CTC - Vienna is the “communication channel” between Cyprus and Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Czech Republic.
Cypriot companies wishing to establish business contacts in Austria , Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia and Czech Republic or companies from Austria and the above-mentioned countries seeking information about Cypriot products or wishing to invest in Cyprus should feel free to contact us.