The “SAVENERGY” exhibition is considered amongst Cyprus’ best exhibitions and thus apart from the publicity given by the organizers it is well covered by the local mass media. It is worth mentioning that "SAVENERGY 2012” was visited by more than 25.000 trade visitors and consumers. More than 90% of the “SAVENERGY 2012” exhibitors stated that the exhibition was a great success, while 95% of them stated that they will surely participate at “SAVENERGY 2013”. None of the exhibitors have negative comments about the exhibition.
Exhibits at the “SAVENERGY 2013” include:
- Solar water heaters
- Energy saving cooling and heating systems/technologies
- Wind, biomass and photovoltaic-panel generated electric supply
- Thermal insulation materials
- Low emission light bulbs
- Energy management systems
- Generation, transmission, distribution and utilization of energy equipment
- Non-productive energy consumption and energy losses reduction materials/equipment
- Cogeneration of electricity and heating/cooling systems
- Electric and hybridic cars, etc
Participants at “SAVENERGY 2013” can also service providers such as architects, mechanical and electrical engineer consultants, energy consultants, bank institutions etc.
Participations at “SAVENERGY 2013” cost only €76 per square metre stand (construction included), or €62 per square metre for the use of the exhibition space only.
Anyone interested to participate at “SAVENERGY 2013” may do so by completing the “Participation Form” under "Informations for Exhibitors" and sending it to the Cyprus Employers & Industrialists Federation (OEB) by the 26th of August 2013 (2 Acropoleos Avenue & Glafkou str., P.O.Box 21657, 1511 Nicosia, Cyprus).