This course aims to assist people working in the financial and non-financial industries to comply with anti-money laundering regulations understand how money laundering works and their legal obligations with regards to identification and reporting of suspicious transactions.
After the completion of the webinar, participants are expected to:
- Describe the stages of money laundering
- Learn the differences between money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Learn about the regulatory framework in the European Union and in Cyprus.
- How to implement appropriate level of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) taking into consideration the money laundering and terrorist financing risk associated with each business relationship.
- Describe the main elements of an effective anti-money laundering program.
- Apply appropriate level of CDD.
- Organize the regulated entity’s anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
- To explain the extent of CDD applied
- To cooperate with the anti-money laundering compliance officer when dealing with suspicious transactions.
The offered Professional Training Course has been approved by the Human Resources Development Authority of Cyprus (HRDA).
For more information, visit website.