ClimateLaunchpad is the world's largest green business ideas competition and its mission is to unlock the world's cleantech potential that addresses climate change.
During this year’s competition around a thousand green business ideas were submitted in 35+ countries across the globe. Only the best of the best were selected in each of the participating countries to enter the program, and participate in a 2-day intense Boot Camp followed by several coaching sessions and to pitch their idea at the National Finals. Each country will now send their top-3 to the Global Grand Final.
What to expect at the Grand Final:
- Semi-final pitching round where 100+ startups will participate
- The grand finale pitching round where the top 15 startups will pitch their idea for a place in the top 10
- Theme pitches
- Keynote speeches
- Workshops on various topics of interest
- Networking sessions
- Cocktail reception and after party
- Organisers and Hosts: Chrysalis LEAP
- Co-organisers: CIPA
- Platinum Sponsor: PwC Cyprus
- Gold Sponsor: Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement
- Bronze Sponsor: George.Z Georgiou and Associates LLC
- Climate-KIC and EIT
For further information visit website.