Fig Tree Bay in Protaras took the 6th place in the EU-wide top 10.
The best in Europe title went to Rabbit Beach, in Lampedusa, an island south of Italy, while Playa de Ses Illetes, on the Spanish Balearic Island of Formentera, came second.
The best beach in the world was Baia do Sancho in the Fernando de Noronha island chain in Brazil. Second was Grace Bay in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands, and Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, was third.
TripAdvisor's top 10 European beaches:
1. Rabbit Beach, Lampedusa, Italy
2. Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera, Spain
3. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
4. Woolacombe Beach, Devon
5. Iztuzu Beach, Dalyan, Turkey
6. Fig Tree Bay, Protaras, Cyprus
7. Cala Rossa, Favignana, Italy
8. Weymouth Beach, Dorset
9. Eggremni Beach, Lefkada, Greece
10. Playa de Bolonia, Tarifa, Spain
Source: Famagusta Gazette