The Cyprus Country Report, published by CountryProfiler, includes in-depth interviews, detailed sector profiles and cutting-edge insights from Cyprus’ 100 most influential political, economic and business leaders who are shaping the future of their country and its industries.
The Cyprus Report provides on-the-ground reporting of the issues and industry-moving trends corporate executives must consider when making business and investment decisions. Readers gain a real understanding of the opportunities Cyprus has to offer and more importantly how to access them.
- Country Overview
- Interviews: Nicos Anastasiades, President of the Republic of Cyprus; Harris Georgiades, Minister of Finance; Yiorgos Lakkotrypis, Minister of Energy, Commerce, Industry and Tourism; Ioannis Kasoulides, Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Sector Profiles: Agriculture & Food, Banking, Capital Markets, Construction & Real Estate, Education & Research, Energy & Environment, Health, Insurance, International Financial Services, Investment Funds, Manufacturing & Industry, Maritime & Shipping, Technology & Communications, Tourism, Transport & Logistics
- Business Operating Environment
- Who's Who in Cyprus (Business Profiles)