- Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments
- Execution of orders on behalf of clients
- Dealing on own account
- Portfolio Management
- Investment Advice
- Underwriting and/or placing of financial instruments whether on a firm commitment basis or not
The course will be taught by Mr Panayiotis Antoniou, a prominent instructor of this subject and more, and with practical experience and expertise on the subjects to be taught.
The course runs under the close supervision of the EIMF General Manager Mr. Marios Siathas and Programmes Manager Mr. Giorgos Stylianou.
Target Audience of the EIMF CySEC Exams Preparation Course
- Existing and prospective executives and supervisors of Banks, Cypriot Investment Firms (CIFs) as well as UCITS and AIF managers
- Existing and prospective employees of Banks, CIFs as well as UCITS and AIF managers responsible for the provision of investment services
- Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officers and Risk Managers of Banks, Cypriot Investment Firms (CIFs) as well as UCITS and AIF managers
- Passing the exams – the Course focuses primarily on the Syllabus of CySEC for the certification of persons providing Investment Services and employed by Cypriot Investment Firms, Credit Institutions, Management Companies and Investment Companies of Variable Capital, which is a requirement for the provision of investment services in Cyprus
- Operating within the legal framework – understanding how best to operate within the applicable Cypriot and European Union legal and regulatory framework and practice, and become a successful player in the European financial arena
- Getting the technical tools – understanding the regulatory technical tools that are available to operate in the capital markets and enhance your financial strategies and risk management compliance processes
- Preparation Material – All participants shall receive the EIMF booklet with all presentation notes, a CD with all the relevant laws, regulations, directives etc, and 2 sets of preparation questions and answers as a self-study mock exam.
For further information, visit website.