The event will feature top Food and Wine Industry leaders as well as Importers and Distributors.
Opening remarks, Aristos Constantine, Trade Commissioner, Cyprus Embassy Trade Center for North America
FSMA and recent requirements for foreign manufacturers and importers. Bob Bauer, president of the American Food Industries.
PANEL DISCUSSION. Imports and Logistic: What’s Next. A panel discussion with industry experts moderated by Phil Kafarakis, former president of Specialty Food Association
- Macellina Robson, Director DPI Distributors.
- Thanasi Economou, General Manager, Loumidis Foods. (Importer and Distributor)
- Andrea Englisis DWS, Vice President, Athenee Importers (Wine Importer and Distributor)
US Market trends during pandemic and beyond. Mike Kostyo, Trendologist, Datassential.
About the organizers:
1. The Cyprus Trade Center in New York is the Economic and Commercial arm of Cyprus’ diplomatic representation covering the North America, operating under the auspices of the Ministry of Energy, Commerce & Industry. Under the direction of the Trade Commissioner, its primary role is that of strengthening and expanding the trade and economic relationship between the Republic of Cyprus and North America.
2. The Mediterranean Diet Roundtable is a think tank organizing inspirational and experiential events, where Scientists and Food Industry leaders and influencers connect.
If interested in participating please visit www.ctcny.org or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “MDR Export Webinar”