Dear clients and associates,
As the situation with COVID-19 is evolving rapidly, we want you to know that KPMG in Cyprus and the other KPMG member firms remain operational and continue to serve our clients and assist them with the additional challenges brought about by this crisis.
Our priority, as is yours, is to keep our people as well as your people safe. But we wanted you to know that we are here to ensure client delivery remains as close to business-as-usual as possible in these unfortunate circumstances.
KPMG has been taking a number of concrete steps to reflect the developing circumstances:
- Our COVID-19 Monitoring Team is meeting regularly to review the status of the situation, make decisions and consult with our colleagues across the world.
- We issue clear and early guidance to all staff: • Set and enforce policies for travel, circumstances for self-quarantine, client-site interactions, other meetings • Re-issue guidance on health and safety.
- KPMG equips its people with the latest resources to work remotely as a regular part of our daily office infrastructure and we have put in place arrangements for large scale remote working.
- We have business continuity plans in place that support the infrastructure of our practice and the provision of client services by our teams.
- A number of communication channels have been established to keep everyone on our teams safe, informed and able to respond to any questions arising during this crisis.We maintain early and regular communication with you to discuss and, where needed, rearrange deliverable timetables.
- We are committed to working with you in mitigating the consequences of this crisis for the benefit of people, businesses and communities of both. Our professionals and I are available to support you through this period.