Along with the boom in online spend, customer expectations have changed and retailers have had to bolster their online offering to meet demand.
Many expect the trend for online to remain, but what long-term plans should retailers put in place to ensure their website, now a vital route to market, is protected from growing cyber threats and that the business’ IT systems and devices are secure?
In this session Head of Retail Jacqui Baker will be joined by RSM’s Technology Risk Assurance specialist Sheila Pancholi to discuss cyber strategy in retail including
- types of attacks and how hackers think
- the cyber threats to your virtual shop window
- the high-risk entry points in your supply chain
- planning a cyber defence strategy
- the most effective protection against cyber attacks
- ensuring your cyber risk measures are fit for purpose
This forum aims to be an informal platform where participants can discuss business issues in a confidential environment under Chatham House Rule.
Date: Wednesday 14 July 2021
Time: 14:00 pm - 15:00 pm (Cyprus Time)
To register your place, email: K.Christofi@rsmcyprus.com