- EY Risk Navigator, built on SAP® Cloud Platform, integrates powerful risk and analytics technology in one platform
- Sophisticated visualization and predictive analytics can enhance boardroom decision-making
The new solution is built upon two leading EY risk and compliance assets: the EY Business Integrity Platform (BIP) and EY RouteONE. These assets already help organizations quickly and efficiently obtain continuous risk-monitoring capabilities. Now fully integrated with the EY Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Digital Boardroom – which is a key component of EY RouteONE – and the application for SAP Digital Boardroom, EY clients can benefit from sophisticated visualization and predictive analytics, which will help boardrooms make better decisions.
Charalambos Constantinou, Head of Advisory Services, EY Cyprus, says:
“EY Risk Navigator is essentially aiding clients to make faster and better informed business decisions. It combines integrated and powerful predictive analytics, risk monitoring and forecasting all on a single platform. The development of this tool derived from the increasing complexity of business systems which inevitably increases the demand for more comprehensive and actionable risk and compliance information. Having such powerful tool at hand, our clients are able to work more efficiently and focus on more important aspects of their business.”
EY Risk Navigator benefits include:
- Globally integrated architecture, with real-time reporting solutions in a fully secured environment.
- Proven governance, risk management and compliance content that is based on industry-leading EY knowledge and experience across the world, gained from hundreds of client engagements.
- Increased speed-to-value, with rapid deployment made possible by a standardized service model.
- A breadth of functionality across EY that reduces the need to source data from multiple platforms from vendors.